Looking for summer fun? When you stay at WorldMark Granby — Rocky Mountain Preserve you’re surrounded by hiking and biking trails galore, fly fishing and the beautiful Grand Elk Golf Course — the Rocky Mountain’s only Scottish-style Heathland golf course.The resort is about 90 minutes West of Denver, Colo. and is also just a short 30-minute drive from Rocky Mountain National Park. You can truly enjoy four seasons of fun at WorldMark Granby — Rocky Mountain Preserve. It’s a destination you won’t want to miss!
WorldMark The Club Instructions
There are 61 resorts you can choose from, like Seaside in Oregon, Rancho Vistoso at Arizona, Depoe Bat at Oregon, Las Vegas Resorts, Clear Lake in California, Palm Springs in California, Whistler in British Columbia, Arrow Point in Idaho, Steamboat Sprints at Colorado, Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri and lots of more.
You may use any of the following options to book a single available WorldMark resort unit. Online reservations can be made only if the arrival time is at least 48 hours and no more than 13 months in advance. Regular booking windows still apply.
- Vacation, Trade, Incentive, and Assigned Credits
- Bonus Time
- FAX Time
- Elite Rentals
Vacation Planning counselors are available to assist you with these other reservation types. Simply call 1-800-457-0103.
- Reservations starting within 48 hours of arrival at the resort
- Reservations that use a combination of vacation credits and cash (including cruises, Footloose and getaways for credits)
- Grouped reservations
- Inventory Specials
Certain reservations may be canceled online. You may view all of your reservations and choose which ones to cancel by clicking on “View/Cancel Reservation” on your account page. If a reservation cannot be canceled online, you will be instructed to call the Vacation Planning Center at 1-800-457-0103. Please have your owner number and/or confirmation number ready to expedite your request. There is a 48-hour waiting period between canceling a reservation and making a new reservation whenever any of the following occurs:
- The owner is canceling a one-week reservation in Red Season and then requests to rebook that same reservation for less than a week within 60 days or less of occupancy.
- The owner is canceling a vacation credit reservation and then requests to rebook that reservation as a Bonus Time reservation.
- The owner is canceling a regular Bonus Time reservation and then requests to rebook that reservation as a guest-only reservation within five days of use.
Travel is just a great thing for the family, choose the place you are going to go at worldmarktheclub.com/resorts.
About WorldMark Credit
WorldMark credits are a vacation currency that you own. The number of credits you purchase is deposited annually into a WorldMark account to spend as YOU chose. A couple of weeks at the lake every year, exchange into a world-class resort for a week or spend a couple of days at a drive-to resort. How long you stay is up to you and only limited by the number of vacation credits you own!
- WorldMark home page – worldmarktheclub.com
- Contact WorldMark – worldmarktheclub.com/contact
- WorldMark on Facebook –
- WorldMark virtual tour videos – worldmarktheclub.com/resorts/resortvideo.shtml
- WorldMark Help Page – worldmarktheclub.com/help