As the largest multinational retailer in the United States, Walmart is trying all to make your purchase easy and cheap. Activate the MoneyCard your purchase will be more convenient when shopping at Walmart.
Walmart MoneyCard Instructions
After activating your Walmart MoneyCard, your can make full use of it at anywhere Debit MasterCard or Visa debit cards are accepted worldwide, including ATMs. The prepaid Card works exactly like a traditional Debit MasterCard or Visa debit card, except that your Card does not carry a credit line. Rather, you pay as you go by pre-paying the amount you wish to spend.
How to Activate the Walmart MoneyCard
Your new Card will arrive in your mail box within five to ten days after you call to activate your new account. Cards are shipped first class U.S. Mail the next business day after activation. If you haven’t received your Card or PIN within this amount of time, please call customer service immediately at toll free 1-877-937-4098.
- Visit to the activation link walmartmoneycard.com/activate.
- Enter your 16-digit Personalized Card Number.
- Select the expiration month and year.
- Type in your security code, the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and your card PIN. When encounter some questions, move your cursor to the blue “?” sign and the specific explanation will be shown on your screen.
- Type in the code shown on your screen and click on the “Next” button to continue.
Walmart is an American multinational retailer corporation that runs chains of large discount department stores and warehouse stores. The company is the world’s third largest public corporation. It is also the biggest private employer in the world with over two million employees, and is the largest retailer in the world. Walmart helps people around the world save money and live better — anytime and anywhere — in retail stores, online and through their mobile devices.
- Walmart MoneyCard Activation Link – walmartmoneycard.com/activate
- Walmart-Money-Center – walmart.com/cp/walmart-money-center/5433