Whether you’re shopping for a birthday present, graduation gift, wedding gift or Christmas present, you’ll find the perfect one for every occasion at Walmart.com. Walmart specialty gift cards give the perfect choice every time. With it you can easily find music, movies and favorite restaurants.
Check the Balance on Your Walmart Gift Card Instructions
Customers can find a variety of gift cards that come in denominations of $25, $50, $100, and up to $1000. You can even shop gift cards for select restaurants including Ruby Tuesday, Applebee’s, Outback Steakhouse, Subway, and more. In the gift card center, you can view the details and check the balance of your Walmart gift card. To get card balance,
- Go to the Walmart gift card center website.
- Enter the 16-digit card number and the 4-digit PIN number. Click on “Get card balance” button to continue.
- If you do not have a PIN, please click on the link below the “Get card balance” button to get help.
- View the details of your gift card and check balance.
Many other services related to the gift card are provided. You can mail a gift card, email an eGift card, get gift cards for businesses and specialty gift cards. Click on the icons on the screen to learn more about these services.
You are welcomed to visit walmart.com/giftcards to check the balance on your Walmart gift card.
Wal-Mart Stores is an American multinational retailer corporation headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, United States. It runs chains of large discount department stores and warehouse stores. The company is the world’s third largest public corporation, according to the Fortune Global 500 list in 2012. It mainly runs apparel/footwear specialty, cash & carry/warehouse club, discount store, supermarket and more.
- Walmart Gift Cards User Guide – help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/58
- Walmart Homepage – walmart.com
- Walmart on Facebook –
- Walmart on Twitter –
- Walmart on YouTube –
- Walmart on Pinterest – pinterest.com/walmarthub