AtU.S. Bank home mortgage homepage, you can learn every day latest mortgage interest rates, mortgage help and repayment options. Also there is a mortgage calculator for you to determine how much you can afford, estimate your monthly payments and more.
U.S. Bank Home Mortgage Guide
U.S. Bank provides pre-qualifying, pre-approval, mortgage approval and closing services to help have overview of what kind of house and home loan will be good choice for you. You can also find a U.S. bank home mortgage loan officer or email a U.S. Bank home mortgage specialist here.
Millions of people have made U.S. Bank their financial partner. It is a leader in the mortgage industry and look forward to servicing all your mortgage needs, now and in the future.
For first time home buyer, usbankhomemortgage.com has everything you need and a variety of home mortgage loan options and home mortgage loan offers for you. U.S. Bank currently participates in the Home Affordability Refinance Program. New enhancements are available now.
U.S. Bank is dedicated to educating customers on all mortgage assistance options available to them. If you believe foreclosure on your home is imminent, please contact us immediately. To contact U.S. Bank, call Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central Time. When you call, be prepared to provide:
- A brief explanation of your situation.
- A detailed list of your household expenses.
- Proof of household income (recent pay stubs, tax returns or profit-and-loss statements).
To build a repayment plan that’s right for you, please log in to your U.S. Bank Home Mortgage Account.
- To determine your eligibility for the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP)or other mortgage modification programs: Call Default Assessment at 866-932-0462.
- To talk to a loan counselor about delinquent payments: Call Default Counseling at 800-365-7900.
- For free or low-cost general advice about buying a home, renting, default or avoiding foreclosure: Contact a housing counselor at the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) at 800-569-4287.
Call a U.S. Bank home mortgage specialist at 800-365-8544 if you can not find the answer online.
About U.S. Bank
U.S. Bancorp is a diversified financial services holding company, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is the parent company of U.S. Bank, the fifth largest commercial bank in the United States based on $341 billion in assets and fourth largest in total branches. U.S. Bank ranks as the fifth largest bank in the U.S. based on deposits, with $222.6B in deposits as of March 31, 2012. With 3,080 banking offices and 5,061 ATMs, U.S. Bank’s branch network serves 25 states. U.S. Bancorp offers regional consumer and business banking and wealth management services, national wholesale and trust services and global payments services to more than 15.8 million customers. The company employs over 63,000 people. U.S. Bank National Association is a nationally chartered bank, regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Department of the Treasury.
Visit usbankhomemortgage.com for any home mortgage related requests.