Received a TOLL-BY-PLATE invoice? You can pay it online at TOLL-BY-PLATE. It is also the place you can pay unpaid toll violation online, pay uniform traffic citation online and search for a convenient location to pay with cash.
TOLL-BY-PLATE Invoice Payment Guide
You don’t need to stop your car to pay a toll with TOLL-BY-PLATE , a photo of the vehicle’s license plate will be captured at the toll lane. The first-listed registered owner of the vehicle will receive an invoice in the mail for the accumulated toll amounts and a $2.50 administrative charge. You can create a prepaid TOLL-BY-PLATE account and register the vehicle license plate number to avoid paying an administrative charge.
If you are a new user of TOLL-BY-PLATE, you will have to create an account:
- Visit TOLL-BY-PLATE Invoice Payment website
- Click on ‘Create Account’ to set up an account
- Accept the official rules
- You can create a personal account or commercial account. If you want to convert to a registered account, choose to enter required information.
You can call TOLL-BY-PLATE customer service team at 888-824-8655 if you have any question about the invoice and how to pay it online. You can also download the TOLL-BY-PLATE program guide document to learn more about it.
TOLL-BY-PLATE is an FDOT image based electronic toll collection system that uses photographic images of the vehicles license plate to identify the customer responsible for payment. This feature is available on the HEFT (Homestead Extension of Florida’s Turnpike) from Florida City to Miramar in Miami-Dade County.
Register a TOLL-BY-PLATE account and pay toll violation at tollbyplate.co.m/invoice.
- TOLL-BY-PLATE FAQs – tollbyplate.com/faq
- Save on Tolls with SunPass – sunpass.com/index