You may wonder what to give for your customers or employees. Maybe this time you can try a TD Bank Visa Gift Card. The gift card can be used where Visa is accepted. You can use it to make purchases at a retail store, by phone or online. It is convenient and east to use and comes in a wide range of denominations from from $25 to $750. Visit a local TD Bank or call Customer Service to get TD Bank Visa Gift Card.
TD Bank Gift Card Guide
- If the sticker on your card says Activate My Card, go to visaprepaidprocessing.com/TDBank/Gift/Pages/Home.aspx and enter the required information to activate your card.
- If your card is active, register your card at the same website above. Only through registration will you make purchases, recover the disputed fund and track your account balance. Your initial password is the 3-digit security code printed on the back of the card. You can change the password after your first signing in.
- If you have registered your gift card online, you can enter the first 6 digits of you card to login at tdbank.com/giftcardinfo.
You may also call TD Bank Customer Service 24/7 at 1-888-294-2249 for help. If your card is lost or stolen, you should call this number immediately and request a replacement card. The replacement card is issued for the dollar value remaining on the card when it is reported. You can not get cash out of the gift card or add money into it. When there’s no available balance on the card, it is of no value and should be discarded.
About TD Bank
TD Bank is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., a national banking institution and a subsidiary of Toronto-Dominion Bank. It provides customers with a full range of financial products and services at thousands of convenient locations and ATMs from Maine to Florida. The bank operates in 15 states and the District of Columbia and has headquarters in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, and Portland, Maine.
- TD Bank gift card overview – tdbank.com/giftcards/index.html
- TD Bank business gift card – tdbank.com/giftcards/business_index.html
- TD Bank gift card FAQs – tdbank.com/faqs/frequently_asked_questions_visagift.html