Super Savers Club Card offers 20% off birthday offer, newsletters with the latest events and promotion information and exclusive online and content and contests.
Value Village Super Savers Club Card Register Guide
It is easy to register a Value Village Super Savers Club Card with only 3 steps: register information online, print out your confirmation and bring it to any participating store to get your card. You will have to input the following message for registration: email address, password, name, zip code and that is all, you are ready to get the card. With more than 50 years of history, Value Village is a leader in the retail industry.
In order to become a member of the SSCC program, you must be :
- A resident of the United State or Canada
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a legitimate postal address and an active email address and telephone number
- Only human being can enroll. No corporations, partnerships, limited liability company, trust.
If you are a Super Saver Club Card member, you will get the shopping experience listed below:
- Special Events
- Member Only Coupons
- Special Birthday Offer
- Exclusive Online Content and Contests
The club card is not a debit, credit or a gift card so it is not able to connect directly to your personal checking or credit card accounts.
Get your Super Savers Club Card at supersaversclubcard.com.
About Value Village Super Savers Club Card
The Super Savers Club Card program (“SSCC program”) is for loyal shoppers of participating Savers, Value Village and Village des Valeurs thrift stores.
- Savers Official Site – savers.com
- Find your store of Value Village – supersaversclubcard.com/StoreLocations.aspx
- Super Savers Club Card registration – supersaversclubcard.com/Signup.aspx
- Value Village store locator – supersaversclubcard.com/StoreLocations.aspx
- Value Village promotion – valuevillage.com/Promotions.aspx