Do you know that you can get rewards from staples.com as long as you have a Staple credit account? They have rewards on almost everything except postage, phone/gift cards and saving passes. Become a Staples Rewards member and enjoy more benefits.
Staples Rewards Program Instructions
It pays to become a Staples Rewards member. When you sign up, you earn 5% back in rewards on your purchase – from office’s favorite supplies and snacks to technology and more. You have more than 100,000 products to choose from, everything your business needs in one easy place. There are 2 kind of members, All rewards members and Plus and Premier members. Depending on different membership, you get different benefits.
- All rewards members enjoy:
- 5% back in rewards on everything in sore and online, except postage, gift/phone cards and savings passes.There is no limit to the rewards you can earn.
- Free shipping on staples.com.
- Take the opportunity of Bonus events to earn extra rewards on certain products throughout the year.
- Ink recycling rewards. You earn $2 back for every ink or toner cartridge you recycle when you’ve pent #30 on ink or toner over the precious 180 days, for 10 cartridges per month.
- Plus and Premier members enjoy:
- Double the ink recycling limit.You can recycle up to 20 cartridges per month.
- Office on the Go. You can earn 100% back in rewards on Office on the Go services at Staples Copy& Print (up to $10 annually) including online access, shredding and scanning.
- Free Staples EasyTech Services. Plus members will receive hardware/ software installation service for free and Premier members will receive hardware/software installation and one-on-one training services for free.
- Design Services. This service is for Premier members only. You can earn 100% back in rewards on Design Service (up to $20 annually) for business cards, flyers, invitaitons and others.
- Copy & Print instant discount. This is also for Premier members only. You will save 5% instantly on your Copy & Print purchases, in addition to earning 5% back in rewards.
- Premier-exclusive bonus events. Premier members will receive special instant savings a few time per year.
- Double the time to redeem rewards.
There are even more you can enjoy, learn more about the program with the links below or talk to your friends who are already Staples rewards program member.
How to become a Staples Rewards member:
- Sign up for a Staples Rewards card. You need to enter your contact information and create your username and password to register.
- Create an online account for easy access to your information and to manage your account. Put in your phone number and Rewards number if you have received a Rewards membership card in store bu haven’t enrolled in the program yet. If no, you can click “I don’t have my Rewards number” and enter your email address. You will receive a email later with a Rewards number.
- Log in your account and start saving every time you shop.
Staples Rewards are issued monthly when the value of the Reward is at least $10. Monthly balances of less than $10 will roll over each month until the minimum is met for that calendar quarter. If the $10 minimum for the quarter has not been met, the balance will expire at the end of the quarter. Redeem your Rewards any way you’d like – online at staples.com, over the phone at 800-333-3330 or in any Staples store by the expiration date.
Staples, based in Framingham, Massachusetts, is a large office supply chain store, with over 2,000 stores worldwide in 26 countries, which serves customers under its original name in Austria, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Norway, Portugal, UK, and the US, while operating subsidiaries in some other countries. Staples sells supplies, office machines, promotional products, furniture, technology and business services both in stores and online.
Become a Staples Rewards member and start saving today at StaplesRewards.com.
- Staples Homepage – staples.com
- Staples Center – staplescenter.com
- Staples Facebook Page –
- Staples rewards benefits program demo –
- Create Staples rewards program account –