In a modern society, we have to get accustomed to the fast pace of life，and respond to the urge of environmentally friendly way of life. In such a condition, paperless office is an obvious tendency for all industries. So is paperless pay. Following the main trend, TALX Paperless Pay is thus promoted to go beyond time and place limitation, to help save time and efforts, to boost a green and low-carbon benefits mode.
TALX Paperless Pay Instructions
You are right to take TALX Paperless Pay into consideration for your company. Paperless Pay provides electronic paystubs and paycards as well as better management of direct deposits, W-4s, and other employee information. Choosing TALX Paperless Pay is useful in transforming your payroll process and realizing 100% paperless while authorizing your employees. The benefits offered involve:
- Paycard Integration: The Equifax paperless pay solution together with major paycard solutions helps put 100% paperless pay in reach.
- Employee Self-service: Paperless pay is very convenient and encourages employees to renew their own personal information and provides a proven motivation that will boost direct deposit rates.
- Interactive W-4 Update: Both federal and state can be provided by Equifax with an interactive solution of W-4s that directs employees through the process of completing single or multiple state W-4s.
Paperless pay helps you check payroll information and supervise your account. To do this, you should first log in at the TALX Paperless Pay page at paperlesspay.talx.com. Enter your Employer Code and click on “Continue” to access your account. If you haven’t receive your log in information, it is a must to contact your employer. All the information you input and read are confidential between you and TALX data center.
Of course, to access this site, you also need a computer satisfying the minimum demands:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 6.0 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or higher
- Monitor Settings: 1024 x 768 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or higher
While using TALX Paperless Pay, you can put your heart in your stomach because it is safe and secure. When you enter Paperless Pay, you are to go into a secure area. At this moment, you can look at the bottom of your Internet browser window. If you utilize Microsoft Internet Explorer, you can see a padlock icon at the bottom of your screen. Notice: If the padlock is locked, you are in a secure area. If there is no padlock or it looks unlocked, you are not in a secure area. To learn the whole procedures of completing risk-based authentication – enhanced security enrollment, you can watch a video tutorial or a printable tutorial.
Click “Add this page” and TALX Paperless Pay page will be added to your favorite sites. To know more about Frequently Asked Questions, please move to FAQ page. If you are interested in TALX payroll solutions or has any difficulties, you can reach them via 314-214-7000 or send them online query form.
TALX is also world-famous as Equifax Workforce Solutions. It was founded in 1971 in St. Louis and developed rapidly in the early 2000s. The company is expert in providing services to human resource, payroll and tax management. Besides, it does well in offering Pay Reporting solutions, compliance solutions, including employment verification, unemployment cost management, reemployment, data breach, and employment tax services for both public and private firms of any size over all industries. In the year 2008, Equifax purchased TALX and completed the integration in 2010, so Talx now works as a division of Equifax.
Access your payroll information easily online at securitasepay.com or paperlesspay.talx.com with secured connection.
TALX Reference Links
- TALX blog – blog.talx.com
- TALX on Twitter –
- TALX online query form – talx.com/ContactUs
- TALX on Facebook –
- TALX on Foursquare – foursquare.com/talx
- Equifax on Facebook –