How many devices have you bought from Samsung? What do you think about the new Samsung Galaxy S4? Do you know that you can manage all your devices in one account? No matter what you have got from Samsung, blu-ray DVD player, Samsung Galaxy Android smartphone, tablets, Nexus S, Samsung Focus with Windows Phone7, Samsung Epic 4G Android smartphone or HDTV, you should always visit Samsung customers online registration page and learn how to use the product in a more efficient way.
Samsung Customers Online Registration Guide
You need the following information to register the account with Samsung at samsung.com/register: name, zip code, email address and password. In return, you will be able to receive Samsung product use tips and enhancements, community Q&A, and latest updates and downloads. Samsung is opening the February product registration sweepstakes to encourage more customers use their online account. Lucky customer will win a Samsung 4 GB MP3 Player.
Samsung is connecting the most popular social network to help customers easily log in. If you have any one of the following network account, you can use the functions provided at Samsung website: Facebook, twitter, Google, Yahoo!, Linkedin and Windows Live. You will enjoy these benefits with a ‘My Samsung’ account:
- Enjoy extended warranty for your registered products.
- Get the latest updates and downloads information.
- Product use tips and enhancements.
- Register your product for a chance to win.
After logging in your account, you can view your account information, look up your products and apps, ask for service requests, look up your order history and your accessory orders and your reviews. In My Product, you can register your Samsung product by clicking the blue button on the right side.
Remember that extended warranty is currently not available for cell phones, tablets, & refurbished products and sweepstakes is not available for registrations of cell phones, tablets & refurbished product. Read the official sweepstakes rules for more information. The Samsung “June Product Registration” Sweepstakes begins 12:00 am Eastern Time on June 1, 2013 and ends 11:59 pm ET on June 30, 2013 (Sweepstakes Period). The sweepstakes opens only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years old or older at the time of entry.
How to register for your Samsung Galaxy S4?
- Log in your Samsung account, go to My Product and click the blue button of “Register A Product”.
- Entering your product’s model number or name in the search box, and choose the right one for your Galaxy S4. If you don’t know your mode number, you can look for you product in the categories listed below.
- Now you are in the “Complete Your Registration” page. You can remove it if you don’t mean to add this product, and by registering a product, you will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes. Fill in the information requested, such as the HEX/IMEI Number, Purchase date, store information, your contact information and answer some optional questions if you’d like to. You can find your HEX/IMEI Number in the back insider of your phone.
- By submitting, you finish your registration for your Samsung Galaxy S4 and you can view your device information as well as your registration information.
By registering and participating in the sweepstakes, you are opting in to receive e-mail communication from Samsung and may opt out at any time by following the unsubscribe links in any e-mail communication received.
Samsung Group is a South Korean multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous subsidiaries and affiliated businesses, most of them united under the Samsung brand, and is the largest South Korean chaebol.
Register your Samsung product at .
- Samsung homepage – samsung.com
- Samsung FAQs – samsung.com/hk_en/support/troubleshootingguides
- Samsung news – samsung.com/hk_en/news