Probably this is not the kind of convenience you want, but it is definitely the convenience you need, if you are unlucky to be issued a “Notice of Violation or Liability”. This payment mechanism enables you to view a violation and pay online. To access, your personal information such as your name, address, credit card information, the violation number, and the vehicle tag number will be collected and safeguarded by SSL technology. Don’t want to go to the Municipal Building in the City or Township where the violation occurred or mail the citaion, your check or money order? This site may be your destination.
Pay Tickets Online Guide
This website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 18 years, you may only use this service with the participation of a parent or guardian.
Should you unfortunately receive a Red Light Violation Notice, make sure you pay for it by the “Pay By” date, or you will be fined an extra $100 for each violation. Failure to respond may result in a suspension of the driving privileges. If paying by credit card, you will be charged a convenience fee for this service. The convenience fee is included in the total charge for the transaction.
- Go to payonlineticket.com, enter the ticket number of the violation you wish to pay and the text from the image. Hit Submit.
- Enter your personal information while making sure safe entry indicated by a lock icon appears in your browser window.
- You can find your ticket number by clicking the link “Don’t know the ticket number?”. Search for it by license plate, by notice number or by VIN. Enter the code and hit the Submit button.
Two types of Red Light Violations include right turn on red and entering an intersection after the traffic signal has turned red. Leasees are responsible for a assigned violation. Videos of your vehicle can be viewed on this website. You can contest a Violation Notice in mail or by person by the “Contest By” date. More details are on FAQs of this website. You may call toll free 1-877-262-3318 for more references.
About Pay Online Ticket
Pay Online Ticket is designed as a convenient payment mechanism for the public to pay the tickets online. It uses SSL to encrypt your personal credit information. Payment of the ticket will be construed as a waiver of important substantive rights. If you dispute the validity or amount of the violation or if you have questions about the violation, you should not use payonlineticket.com. Payonlineticket.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind.
- Pay Online Ticket Security – payonlineticket.com/security
- Pay Online Ticket FAQs – payonlineticket.com/faq
- City of Chicago Revenue Department – cityofchicago.org/revenue