As one of the best employee online benefits information center, myWalmart Associate plays an important role to keep all Walmart employee understand their benefits in an easier way. It is a place for Walmart employees to check your work schedule (hourly Walmart US store), keep track of your benefits, and connect with associates.
myWalmart Associate Login Guide
If you are a new user, you need to sign up for it first. To register, you need enter you information below first:
- Your Walmart Identification Number (WIN)
- Your birthday
- The date you were hired
- Your email address
Then you will get instructions for further registration to set your user ID and password. After registration, it is easy for you to log in, just input your user ID and password, and then you can manage your account like:
- Check your work schedule(hourly Walmart US store)
- Keep track of your benefits
- Connect with associates
One thing to note is that MyWalmart is now discontinued and has been replaced by WalmartOne. You can also use mywalmartbenefits.com and walmartbenefits.com to log in. If you have any problems with the online tools, there are operation tutorials to help you as well.
Some users are looking for “mywalmartpaystub.com”, that is not right address for myWalmart paystub and the site does not belong to Walmart, you can go to mywalmart.com/paystub or mywalmart.com directly to get your pay stub information online.
Solutions to Some Problems May Occur to You with My Walmart Associate Registration
Cannot check your schedule? In that case, there are some ways may help:
- Clear the browsing date of your currently running browser, including stored cookies and the cache. The process varies according to the type of using browser: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explore, etc.
- If the browser you use is Internet Explorer 10, you need to set it to the compatibility mode. Find the pointed icon in the address bar to switch.
- You are recommended to switch to Chrome or Firefox if you are using the other versions of Internet Explore.
- Try steps as above, if it still doesn’t work, you can check “Schedule FAQ” for more information. Additionally, in response this issue, Walmart has designed the https://mywalmart.com/mobile page at which you can access to your schedule through a mobile device or a desktop while your problem is not solved yet.
Have forgotten your user name or password? No worry. Here are some tips for you:
- At the landing page, you can see the links of “Forgot Username” and “Forget Password”. Click links and follow the instructions given to get username back or reset the password.
- If, by any chance, you have forgotten username or password, and what’s worse, the email you registered with just cannot access any more, you can contact Walmart online by using its support form as well as the phone number for customer service at (800) 421-1362, or you can just re-register at the site.
For more detailed support information for Walmartone online, you can click the “term of use” at the page where you are asked to enter your WIN, birthday, email address. At the new page which appears, click the “Walmartone Support” to get in to the FAQ page. Hopefully this page will solve the problems occur to you.
Founded in 1962, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. branded as Walmart since 2008 and WalMart before then, is an American international retailer corporation that runs chains of large discount department stores and warehouse stores. It is the biggest private employer in the world with over two million employees, and is the largest retailer in the world. With fiscal year 2013 sales of approximately $466 billion, Walmart employs 2.2 million associates worldwide.
Visit mywalmart.com to check your benefits online.
- Walmartone FAQ – us.walmartone.com/en/walmart/support/guest-faqs
- Walmart Homepage – walmart.com
- Walmart Help Center – help.walmart.com
- My Walmart Benefits - beatlessongs.us/wwwmywalmartbenefitscom-my-walmart