Do you love SUBWAY? If you are looking for a job, there are great job opportunities at SUBWAY waiting for you. Whether you have relevant experience or not, you may find the job that suits you here. This is an franchisee restaurants & food services. Fill out a Subway job application form online to work in SUBWAY now!
The site is a flash site, make sure you have installed Microsoft Silverlight to view the job list.
Join SUBWAY and Start a New Career Guide
Sandwich artist, senior sandwich artist, shift manager, assistant manager, manager, and multi-unit manager. Follow SUBWAY’s career path, you’ll know where you are going in this career journey. As one of the biggest restaurant chains, Subway has many working opportunities in most states. If you are only looking for a general restaurant work, you can use paper application or go to subway.com/subwayroot/Careers/default.aspx.
- Go to mysubwaycareer.com and choose your location from Canada, Republic of Ireland, UK and US. Click “Select Country”.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Search for SUBWAY restaurants near you by entering your address or the store number of the SUBWAY restaurant you’d like to work in. Click “Search”.
- If your search is rather general, a list of stores that match your search will be displayed. Click on the circle before the address that you’d like to work at and hit “Show Stores”.
- Check the boxes in front of the restaurants you wish to apply and click on the “Apply” button.
- Enter your email address and security code. Click ‘OK’.
- Click on the circle before the position you wish to apply for and enter your personal information, questionnaire information, availability, education information, employment history and references information.
- Check the box below the form to complete the acknowledgement. Type in your name.
- Verify your information and click “OK” when prompted to submit your application form.
- Complete your Employment Application by answering questions listed and click on the circles that match your answers. Hit “Next”.
- When you finish questions section, click “Submit Answers”.
- The application process is now complete and your Employment Application has been submitted to the SUBWAY Restaurant(s) you selected from your search results. Your Employment Application will remain active for 30 days.
- Please inquire directly with the SUBWAY Restaurant(s) you selected should you have any questions regarding your Employment Application.
If you want to learn more about the requirements of each position, go to Job Descriptions to see whether you are right for the position.
Edit your resume in the right way and highlight your experiences related to the Subway job you are going to apply for. You are always welcomed to join Subway online customer survey and win a coupon code.
Subway is an American restaurant franchise that primarily sells submarine sandwiches and salads. It is owned and operated by Doctor’s Associates, Inc. The first store was opened in Bridgeport, Connecticut in August, 1965. Today, the SUBWAY® brand is the world’s largest submarine sandwich chain with over 37,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries and territories as of June 27, 2012. It is the largest single-brand restaurant chain globally and is the second largest restaurant operator globally after Yum! Brands.
- SUBWAY in Your Country – subway.com/subwayroot/exploreourworld.aspx
- SUBWAY on Facebook – ‘
- SUBWAY on Twitter –
- Macy’s Jobs Online Application – macysjobs.com
- USPS Employment – usps.com/employment
- Sears Job Online Applications – sears.com/apply
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Employment – bjswholesale.com/careers