How can I check my Lowe’s order status online? What kind of information does it need to check my order? What information are can I see? Lowe’s Order Status Check provides you the convenience of checking your order status and information online. Let’s see how we do it.
Lowe’s Order Status Check Guide
With Lowe’s Order Status Check, it is easy to check your online order status.
- Complete the form on the page with your purchase type, online or mobile, and your confirmation or order number. You can look up your confirmation and order number in your account. Select the confirmation or order number specific to the item(s) you are researching.
- Then you are able to view your online order status. You’ll see a complete summary of your order as well as estimated ship-dates (if your items haven’t yet shipped). Statuses will be provided on an item-by-item basis, meaning some products may ship earlier than other products.
- If you want to view your complete purchase history all in one place, you can visit the Purchases page.
Lowe’s Companies Inc., founded in 1946, is a FORTUNE 100 company and the second-largest home improvement retailer in the world. Lowe’s has been helping customers improve the places they call home for more than 60 years. Lowe’s operates more than 1,750 stores in the United States, Canada and Mexico. They serve approximately 15 million customers each week and employ more than 245,000 people. They have 40,000 products in stock, 250,000 items available online at Lowes.com and more than 500,000 more products available by Special Order.
- Lowe’s online order tracking powered by LEVOLOR – lowes.levolor.com/order-tracking
- Lowe’s Credit Cards Login – Lowes.com/Credit