Double check the code you received on your store receipt, it is printed at the bottom of your receipt started with “Your unique code is:”. For most of the game, you can download the redemption instructions for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Some games are using one of them.
GameStop Code Redemption Instructions
You may have received a code on your GameStop store receipt to unlock a bonus item. Find the game provided, then choose your platform to download instructions for redeeming your code. GameStop is not responsible for content on 3rd party websites. There are two ways to download the redemption: Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Existing Xbox LIVE members. Sign in to your profile and follow these steps:
- Press the button on your controller
- Navigate to the Marketplace tab
- Select Redeem Code. Enter your code. Enjoy.
Not a Xbox LIVE member? Follow these steps to join Xbox LIVE first:
- Press the button on your controller
- Select Create Profile. Follow on screen instructions to choose your profile name and avatar.
- Select Join Xbox LIVE. Follow on-screen instructions to set up your Xbox LIVE account.
- Continue with redemption instructions for Existing Xbox LIVE Members.
Redemption Instructions for Playstation 3 / PS Vita:
- Open an account on the PlayStation Network (or use an existing account).
- From the PlayStation Network icon on the Xross Media Bar, select ‘Account Management.’
- Select ‘Redeem Codes.’
- Enter Promotion Code. Please note that the Promotion Code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
- Once the Promotion Code has been entered correctly, click ‘Continue.’
- Once you accept the terms, you will be taken to the download screen.
Please note that the Promotion Code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed. For assistance, go to us.playstation.com/support or contact SCE Consumer Services at 1-800-345-7669.
The most popular games you can redeem include: Metro: Last Light, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Defiance, Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge, Bioshock Infinite, Army of Two: The Devils Cartel, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14, Gears of War Judgment, Walking Dead Survival Instincts, Lego City Undercover, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Dead or Alive 5 Plus, God of War Ascension, Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 and even more. You can redeem RPK Light Machine Gun from Metro: Last Light, Red Son Skin Pack from Injustice: Gods Among Us, Exclusive In- Game Items, Costume Pack from Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge, Comstock’s China Broom Shotgun from Bioshock Infinite, Hit-Makers Kit from Army of Two: The Devils Cartel and much much more. To have more savings with GameStop, you should also take its online customer survey at tellgamestop.com, which offers $500 gift card for lucky customer.
GameStop is committed to delivering great games to customers, regardless of how and where they play. Whether you game on the go with a mobile device or spend hours console gaming with your guild, GameStop is the number one multichannel video game choice. Ranked 273 on the Fortune 500, GameStop is the world’s largest multichannel video game retailer. GameStop’s retail network and family of brands include 6,650 company-operated stores in 15 countries worldwide and online at GameStop.com. The network also includes: Kongregate.com, a leading browser-based game site; Game Informer magazine, the leading multi-platform video game publication; Spawn Labs, a streaming technology company; and a digital PC game distribution platform available at GameStop.com/PC. GameStop offers customers the most popular games, hardware and game accessories for next generation video game systems and the PC. In addition, their buy, sell, trade program creates value for customers while recycling products no longer being played.
Get your games at gamestop.com/code.
If you did not get a GameStop code to redeem, there are many online games: