It is easy to view your Comcast bill status with Comcast View Bill online service. You will need to sign in Comcast and afterwards you can conveniently sign in to many popular Comcast sites using Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address. More than View Bill service, you can also get access to pay bills, manage account, watch premium TV online, and stay connected with email & voice mail and much more.
Comcast View Bill Online Service Instructions
It is possible that you do not have a user name yet if you set up your services yourself, or if you didn’t subscribe to XFINITY Internet. Thus you need to create a username first and finish registration before you could enjoy the online services. To register is not difficult at all:
- Click “Register now” at the landing page and you would be brought into a new page.
- At the new page, there are two options for you to move on the next step:
- BY Using your Comcast billing account number. Enter your Comcast billing account number at the given box. Then enter either the street address or phone number associated to your Comcast account. Click “NEXT”.
- By using your Social Security Number. Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and Phone Number. Click “Next”.
- Create your username and password as well as complete the required information under the instructions.
Once you finished registration, you can sign in to take the View Bill service online by taking several steps below:
- Sign in your account with your Comcast ID and password.
- Under “My Account” section, click on “Billing and Payments”. You can see that bills are indicated by a red PDF icon.
- To view the most recent bills, you can find them at the bottom of the “Bill details” section. The previous bill statements up to past 12 months can be viewed if you scroll down to the “Past bills & payments”.
- More than viewing bills online, you can also click the PDF icon and download bills online.
You monthly billing statement will include the following information and service shortcuts:
- A summary of charges of the month.
- Call details
- Billing statements
- Make payments online
- Order Comcast services like XFINITY and more
If you got any problems, you can start an online chat with a customer representative for help. If you forgot your password, you can enter your Comcast username or email in the box to reset your password or have a technician to help you out.
Some customers claim that they cannot log in their Comcast account successfully thus can not get the access to view their bills. If this kind of problems happen to you, it is suggested that you should clear your cache or change a browser or try it out on another PC. Just give it a try and see if it helps. If it still doesn’t work, you’d better contact with Comcast at 1-800-COMCAST to ask for technical support.
Comcast Corporation is the largest cable operator which was founded in 1963. It is also the provider of home Internet service, entertainment and communication services. Serving both residential and commercial customers in 40 states all around America, Comcast provides cable television, broadband Internet, telephone service and home security. XFINITY reinvents entertainment which allows you can enjoy it in your way. With TV, Internet, Voice, and Home services that work together, you can access and enjoy everything you love anytime, anywhere.
Ready to take Comcast View Bill service? Login your account at comcast.com/viewbill.
- Home page of Xfinity on Facebook –
- Home page of Xfinity on Twitter –
- Home page of Comcast – comcast.com