With the convenient online banking service, you can spare the time of visiting branch and standing in line to access your account via a computer with Internet by using an online banking. If you already have a Citi bank account, you can apply for the online banking within a few minutes by following the instructions below.
How to Apply for Citibank Online Banking Service
With Citibank online banking account you are able to:
- Pay bills online
- Transfer money instantly
- View bank statements
- Transaction history online
- Get account alerts
To apply for it,
- Visit citibankonline.com.
- If you already have an online banking account, you can log in by entering your User ID and password into the required fields on the left side of the homepage.
- Otherwise, please hit “REGISTER” button on the left side to create one.
- To register a bank account, you have to prepare your ATM/Debit card number, your PIN and your bank account number. Suppose you are going to register a credit card and you are required to show your credit card, security word, the last four digits of your social security number.
- Enter your account information to register for online access to your eligible Citi accounts.
- Hit “Continue” button to proceed.
- Follow the rest of the steps to finish the registration process.
To make sure your Citibank online account is secure, update your password every 30-60 days after you login your account. If you are facing Citibank online banking maintenance or any other kind of access issues, please call 800-374-9700 to get customer service and support.
Citibank, a major international bank, is the consumer banking arm of financial services giant Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, later First National City Bank of New York. As of March 2010, Citigroup is the third largest bank holding company in the United States by total assets, after Bank of America and JP Morgan Chase.
- Citibank Online Banking Services Link – citibankonline.com
- Citibank Official Site – citibank.com
- Citigroup Officiail Site – citigroup.com