Capital One offers many kinds of credit cards, such as popular cards, rewards cards, competitive rate cards, student cards, secured cards, popular business cards and so on. You can not only apply for a new Capital One credit card, but also login your accounts if you have already been a member of Capital One card lab.
Capital One Credit Card Types
Capital One credit card lab provides 5 different card for customers to choose: rewards card, popular card, competitive rate card, student card and secured card. Each of them has different purchase APR, transfer info, transaction fee and credit level requirements.
- Rewards card: Venture Rewards, VentureOne Rewards, Cash Rewards, Cash Rewards for Newcomers, and Journey Students Rewards.
- Popular credit card: mixed with all other card, like the VentureOne Rewards card, Platinum Prestige card, Cash Rewards card.
- Competitive Rate card: Platinum Prestige card card, Classic Platinum card and Standard Platinum card.
- Student Credit card: Journey Student Rewards card
- Secured card: make sure your card is protected in more ways. You can check whether you are pre-qualified for it online.
Capital One Credit Cards Features
Capital One offers customers innovative and exclusive features and let them enjoy more benefits:
- $0 Fraud Liability
- Standard Visa and MasterCard benefits
- Personalize your card with your favorite pictures
- No Hassle Rewards
If you are a student, you’d better choose Cash Back & No Annual Fee, which has 2% cash back on restaurants, cell phone bills, and textbooks and 1% on all other purchases is an example.
For more information about Capital One credit cards choices and their comparison with other bank credit cards, visit capitalone.com/creditcards.
How to Check Whether You Are Pre-qualified for Capital One Credit Cards
To see if you’re pre-qualified for a card, you are suggested to follow these steps:
- First, tell Capital One about your name (First Name, Last Name, Code) and last four digits of your Social Security number
- Next, answer a couple of questions: What card benefit is most important to you? How would you rate your credit level?
- Finally, click to find your cards
About Capital One
Capital One, headquartered in McLean, Virginia, offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. Mr. Fairbank founded Capital One in 1988 based on his belief that the power of information, technology, testing and great people could be combined to bring highly customized financial products directly to consumers.
Capital One credit card, there is one for you at capitalone.com/creditcards.
The following links can help you learn more about Capital One credit cards:
- Respond to Capital One Offer – application.capitalone.com/icoreapp/jsp/applicationRoutingGMC.jsp
- Capital One Credit Card FAQ – capitalone.com/credit-cards/credit-card-faq
- View Capital One Card Holder Benefits – capitalone.com/credit-cards/benefits
- Learn About Capital One Image Card – capitalone.com/credit-cards/image-card
- Redeem & Learn About Capital One Rewards - capitalone.com/rewards