As part of the Lloyds Banking Group, Bank of Scotland offers its customers a wide range of financial products and help. Bank of Scotland is available night and day on the phone and online even in holiday to help you manage your money. Call Bank of Scotland customer service on 08457 21 31 41 or visit bankofscotland.co.uk/online.
Bank of Scotland Promotions Guide
Bank of Scotland offers full package financial services for customers, like home insurance, travel insurance, pet insurance, mortgages, credit cards, loans, car insurance and investments. Of course, wealth Management service is also available here and is designed to preserve and enhance your wealth. Internet Banking is a safe and secure way to manage your money online. After logging in, you can easily view accounts and balances, pay bills and apply for products.
Maybe you have family overseas and want to send them money or you might even be working or buying a house abroad. Whatever the reason, Bank of Scotland International Payment services are fast, efficient and secure. When sending money abroad, the following fees apply to each transaction:
- £9.50 when sending money via Internet Banking
- £19.50 via Telephone Banking and in branch.
When you make an international payment online you’ll pay our fee, and the person receiving the payment pays all other charges. This may result in the person receiving the payment receiving a lesser amount than you have sent, or these charges may be debited from their account separately. Other charging options are available in branch or via Telephone Banking. For more information, read the International Payments terms & conditions.
If you’re after a secure, regular income from your pension then online annuity service could help. They’ll search across a panel of annuity firms to find the best deal for you. If you’ve £18,000 or more in your fund you can get a quick quote or apply for a comprehensive no obligation quote using impartial annuity service.
- Instant, easy no obligation quote – using short online assessment
- Available to anyone – same great offers for new and existing customers
- Search for a higher income – look across panel of providers for best deals
It’s easy to use and enables you to manage your money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply call 08457 21 31 41 and enjoy your Telephone Banking service.
About Bank of Scotland
The Bank of Scotland is a commercial and clearing bank based in Edinburgh, Scotland. With a history dating to the 17th century, it is the second oldest surviving bank in what is now the United Kingdom, and is the only commercial institution created by the Parliament of Scotland to remain in existence. It was also the first bank in Europe to print its own banknotes; it continues to print its own sterling banknotes under legal arrangements which allow some UK banks to issue currency.
Login your Bank of Scotland Online Banking account at bankofscotland.co.uk.
- Bank of Scotland credit card activation – bankofscotland.co.uk/activate
- Bank of Scotland online account login – bankofscotland.co.uk/online
- Bank of Scotland Business customer login – bankofscotland.co.uk/business
- Bank of Scotland corporate customer login – bankofscotland.co.uk/corporate
- Bank of Scotland online introduction –
- Bank of Scotland account changes service – bankofscotland.co.uk/accountchanges
- Bank of Scotland ultimate benefits program – bankofscotland.co.uk/ultimate-benefits
- Bank of Scotland new security – bankofscotland.co.uk/newsecurity