Rewards points are always great, especially you can earn up to 10X bonus points with special offers and by shopping for your favorite brands through the WorldPoints Mall., Bank of America has created a new sub domain to deal with all World Points customers requests.
Bank of America World Points Program Guide
Bank of America WorldPoints rewards allows you add up your everyday spending and redeem your points for what ever you like, merchandise, gift cards, cash, travel, ultimate access and even morel. Read the program details, credit card benefits, everyday spending to know what the program is about and how can you have more points and savings from daily points earning.
Earning points is fast and easy:
- Enjoy the convenience of using your card for all of your purchases
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all purchases you make with your card
- There’s no limit on the points you can earn
Your WorldPoints rewards are easy to redeem. Sign in to choose the rewards from gift cards, travel, cash and more:
- Redeem points for gift cards from top-name retailers and restaurants – for yourself or as a gift.
- Redeem points for brand-name merchandise.
- Redeem for travel and pay for all or part of your trip with your points. Redemptions start at 2,500 points.
- Choose how you want to receive your cash. Deposit into a checking or savings account, apply as a statement credit and more.
You can also use your WorldPoints credit card at the WorldPoints Mall and earn up to 10X bonus points at over 400 top national retailers. Shop for electronics, apparel, jewelry, flowers and more. Great offers are available everyday like 2 bonus points/$1 spending at Apple Store, 4 bonus points/$1 spending at Macy’s, 1 bonus points/$1 spending at Best Buy and more.
About Bank of America
Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is the second-largest bank holding company in the United States by assets. Bank of America serves clients in more than 150 countries and has a relationship with 99% of the U.S. Fortune 500 companies and 83% of the Fortune Global 500.
Just go to bankofamerica.com/worldpoints/ to get your Bank of America WorldPoints.
- Bank of America Homepage – bankofamerica.com/
- Bank of America Program Details – wwwa.managerewardsonline.bankofamerica.com/RWDapp/programdetails
- Bank of America Credit Card Benefits – wwwa.managerewardsonline.bankofamerica.com/RWDapp/benefits?mc=RPS
- Bank of America Everyday Spending – wwwa.managerewardsonline.bankofamerica.com/RWDapp/everydayspending?mc=RPS