Bank of America Easy Rewards Program is designed by Bank of America to express its appreciation for customers. By shopping with your Bank of America cards, you may get an invitation to join this program through a letter mailed from Bank of America.
How to Enroll in Bank of America Easy Rewards Program
Enrolling in Bank of America Easy Rewards Program is quite simple, and you need to take the following steps:
- Visit bankofamerica.com/easyrewards.
- Enter the 16-digit registration code in the required field. You can find the code on the invitation you’ve got.
- Click on “Activate now” button to continue.
- If you do not have a registration code, you can provide your last name, last 4 digits of your account and ZIP code into the required fields.
- Hit “View offers” button to check results.
Bank of America Easy Rewards Benefits
If you enroll in this program, you may get a chance to win exclusive offers including but not limited to those listed below :
- 3% or as much as 5% cash back offers on gas, grocery, travel, movie, food and even more categories which seem highly targeted.
- 5X bonus points offer. Some customers have got 5X bonus points offer (up to 2,500 points usually) with which they can earn fives times of points that they earn from purchase. However, please note that commonly the 2,500 point limit refers to the bonus points you can earn, exclusive of the base points. For example, suppose you normally earn 1 point for per dollar spent, with 5X offer you spend $625 will max out the bonus offer. With bonus points you can spend them on gas stations, grocery stores, drug stores, restaurants, airfare, hotels, travel or almost everything.
- Gift cards at different value. Like a $15 gift card for Starbucks.
About Bank of America
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational banking and financial services corporation. It is a bank holding company which ranks second in the America by assets. Bank of America serves clients from over 150 countries around the world. It also maintains good relationship with the majority of the U.S. Fortune 500 companies and the Fortune Global 500.
- Bank of America Easy Rewards Program Link – bankofamerica.com/easyrewards
- Bank of America Official Site – bankofamerica.com
- Bank of America Help Center – bankofamerica.com/help