Bank of America online banking is convenient for you to order checks if you are a newbie. It spares your valuable time of visiting branch, or calling up customer service to request new checks. If you have encounter any questions in the process of ordering checks, you can refer to the help center to get assistance.
How to Use Bank of America Ordering Check Help Center
Bank of American ordering check help center can solve many problems, such as how to order or reorder checks online, what dose it cost to order or reorder checks. If you get into trouble, you can follow the steps below.
- Visit bankofamerica.com/checks.
- If you want to find information related to ordering checks, you can view information below directly. Otherwise, choose the issue you are interested from the drop down list. For example, applying for bank accounts, bank by phone, direct deposit, overdraft services and more.
- Choose the state you are resident in from the drop down box on the right side of the homepage, and then click on “Go” button.
- By clicking on Show all” link, you can view detailed information about ordering checks.
- These detailed information will help you solve most questions. Suppose you have other puzzles, please hit the “Help” link at the very top of the homepage for more information.
Remember to visit bankofamerica.com/checks for help if you meet any questions in the process of ordering check of Bank of America.
About Bank of America
Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational banking and financial services corporation that serves clients in more than 150 countries and has built relationship with a majority of the U.S. Fortune 500 companies and the Fortune Global 500.
- Bank of America Check Orders Help Center Link – bankofamerica.com/checks
- Bank of America Official Site – bankofamerica.com
- Bank of America Help Center – bankofamerica.com/help/overview.go