Online banking is also called Internet banking or E-banking, and it usually refers to financial services that a bank provides via Internet. Online banking is used to open and check accounts and to offer other services, making clients manage their accounts safely and conveniently while staying indoors. Bank of America Online Banking exactly plays this role, and it has all kinds of online financial services to your convenience.
Bank of America Online Banking Guide
No matter you are looking for personal, small business or corporate finance and wealth management, everything can be done through Bank of America Online Banking as long as you are Bank of America Online Banking clients. You can do checking, credit cards, mortgage, home equity, auto loans, insurance and protections.
- For personal online banking you should have an account to check bill and pay bill. After landing on the “convenient checking” page, you can choose your accounts type to meet your diverse financial goals. Accounts options available to you include checking accounts to fit your lifestyle, CD accounts for family vacation, savings accounts to save for a child’s future and IRAs to prepare for the retirement life you like. And these options may be different based on the state you live in. For more details, you can choose your state on the right column in the “convenient checking” page.
- For small business to get online services from Bank of America, an account is also necessary. Business with its accounts can get checking solutions from the bank and can easily switch from its current bank. Besides, services from basic checking to a premier package are offered to manage your cash and pay your bills. And various credit cards matter a lot to meet your business needs, receive competitive rates and get valuable rewards. If you have no idea of how to process these, you can learn more about business checking online.
- For investing & wealth management, Bank of America Online Banking also plays its role. With Merrill Lynch investing and wealth management, Bank of America gains advantages. In investment, you can access to preferred pricing, integrated banking & investing and better investment resources. In wealth management, Merrill Lynch has financial advisors for you.They are knowledgeable, experienced, sophisticated and can help you solve financial problems. If you are in need, you can call 1-888-637-3343 for help.
Bank of America Online Banking also provides e-mail and mobile banking services. You can securely use an email address or mobile phone number to send money. In this way, you don’t need to write lots of checks and this transfer service doesn’t charge fees. You can set up E-mail and Text Alerts or you can sign in to your account to set up Alerts and get started paying bills online. After that, you can access your Online Banking from mobile devices with our Mobile Banking App and the Merrill Edge Investing App which are downloaded from “Mobile Access“. Then you can refer to a video for you to learn how to transfer money with e-mail and mobile transfer from Bank of America Online Banking. These are all protected by Online Banking Security Guarantee.
Overall, with Online Banking you can manage all of your accounts in one place — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Convenience and security are with you.
About Bank of America
Bank of America Corporation is founded in 1998 and its precursor is Bank of Italy. It is an American multinational banking and financial services corporation operating on finance and insurance, corporate banking, customer banking and so on. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Bank of America has become the second-largest bank holding company in the United States judging from its assets. Bank of America serves clients from more than 150 countries with its subsidies in over 40 countries. It is a member of Dow Jones Industrial Average and also a member of S & P 500.
Visit bankamerica.com to login your BOA online banking account safely.
- Bank of America’s Credit Card Activation – bankofamerica.com/activate
- Bank of America Easy Rewards – bankofamerica.com/easyrewards
- Bank of America Cash Pay – bankofamerica.com/cashpay
- Bank of America Checks – BankofAmerica.com/checks
- Bank of America Benefits Login – BankofAmerica.com/benefitslogin
- Bank of America Facebook –
- Bank of America Twitter –