You may meet some error codes when you try to sign in to Xbox Live, when there’s a hardware problem with your Xbox 360 console, or when you download system updates and purchase from Xbox Live. If an error code occurs, you can find the solution yourself online.
Xbox Error Help Instructions
When you see an error message telling you “Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can’t be downloaded right now. Please try again later” along with an error code 80151011, don’t be afraid and worry about it. You can find solutions to such problems yourself.
- Visit the officlial Xbox error help page list at reference link 1
- Enter the error code that occurs and click on “Find” button, for example:80151011.
- Then you will see why this error appears and solutions to fix the problem, just follow the instructions. In my case, it says Error 80151011 occurs when you try to sign in to Xbox Live, and offers me three solutions in great detail, including: verify my Microsoft account security information, clear the system cache, and create a unique app password in my Microsoft account if I recently signed up for two-step verification.
The Xbox is a video game console manufactured by Microsoft. Xbox 360 integrated Xbox Live service that allows players to compete online; download arcade games, game demos, trailers, TV shows, music and movies.
- Xbox 360 error help page – xbox.com/errorhelp
- Xbox 360 error codes – support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/errors/error-codes
- Xbox Official Site – xbox.com