It is hard to define whether a person is successful or not because many factors could influence your judgement. Among these factors, career must be a key indicator. No matter a women or a man, it is important to have a good and healthy career for it will affect your life quality. Meanwhile, employee also means a lot to companies. So putting people into the right position is very important. WorkInTexas.com provides a platform to match qualified job seekers with potential job opportunities.
Find a Job or an Employee in Texas Instructions
If you are in Texas, seeking a job or qualified employee, there is an easy way to help you. WorkInTexas.com can help you find a job or an employee quickly.
As a job seeker, you can search jobs by offering your requirements. Besides, WorkInTexas.com helps you build a resume and provides access to career tools.
- Click on “Job Seeker Registration” button on the homepage.
- Register an account. You need to fill in your personal and logon information. Hit “Next” button to continue.
- If you are filing for unemployment insurance benefits or participating in another special program facilitated by Texas Workforce, please provide your Social Security Number or it will result in delay or denial of your benefits.
- Click the continue registration button to complete the steps for work registration. After you complete work registration, polish your resume for presentation to potential employers. Once your resume is complete, enter additional match criteria to improve your chance for obtaining a suitable job.
- You can also search jobs by entering your requirements. Click on “Search All Jobs” on the homepage and enter text into the required field. All the job which matches your criteria will be shown on a list. By clicking on the job title, you can view the detailed information about the job and contact the company if necessary.
As an employer, you can post job online to seek qualified employee for free.
- Click on “Employer Registration” button on the homepage.
- You need to have a valid TWC Tax Account Number or FEIN related to a valid TWC Tax Account Number to self-register. Enter the information into the field and click on “Next” button to continue.
- Follow the prompts to create your account.
- After creating your account, you can search resumes by hitting the “Search All Resumes” button on the homepage.
- Type your requirement into the field. All the resumes title are shown on the screen with their occupations and experiences.
- Click on the resume you are interested and view the details of his resume including career objectives, summary of qualifications, work history, education, computer skill, language skills and much more.
- You can contact the person if you are interested in him.
workintexas.com also provides career tools, recruitment tools and other services to help users. Explore the website by yourself if you need. The FAQs link in Reference Links 1 could help you in case you have any questions.
WorkInTexas.com is a comprehensive online job search resource and matching system developed and maintained by the Texas Workforce Commission and the state workforce network, Texas Workforce Solutions. It is committed to help employer recruit and individual seek job. The website provides employer the opportunity to find qualified job seekers by comparing experience, skills, abilities, education and other factors. Individuals can post their resume, search job listings to apply for the job they are interested.
- WorkInTexas.com FAQs – wit.twc.state.tx.us/WORKINTEXAS/help/faq.jsp?lang=en
- Texas Workforce Commission Homepage – twc.state.tx.us