Along with the financial market’s moving to digital era, check is gradually going paperless as well, which is more convenient and environmental to the global citizens. With Wells Fargo online check service, you can even access additional benefits besides the basic ones like more security and lower fees. So easily order and manage your safe and cost-effective Wells Fargo checks online at once.
Order and Manage Securer & Lower-fee Checks Online With Wells Fargo Instructions
Wells Fargo checks are secure, easy-to-use, cost-effective and multi-functional. Apart from easily making payments and transferring money with them, you can also effortlessly manage them online like viewing images of them, checking the details at a glance including the bearer or payee, the amount as well as time and print or save up to 7-year-old checks. You are accessible to several packages and the ordering fees depend on the type and amount you pick (See Reference Link 2).
The ordering process is simple and quick. You can place an check order or reorder it online.
- Enter wellsfargo.com/checks, input your username as well as password and click the button marked “Sign On” to get started.
- If you are a new user, open the “Sign Up Now” link to register.
- Provide your Social Security Number, card number as well as email address and press “Continue” to proceed.
- Follow the instructions to complete the registration and you will be accessible to the Wells Fargo checks online order and management.
Alternatively, ordering a check by phone is also a great option. If you are an individual, call 1-800-869-3557 and a business, call 1-800-237-8982.
If you decide to order and manage your checks online, just visit wellsfargo.com/checks. If you would like to learn other services about Wells Fargo online banking, please click here.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo, founded by Henry Wells and William G. Fargo in 1852, is a multinational banking and financial corporation in the United States. In 1923, Wells Fargo and Union Trust was formed through a merger between Wells Fargo Nevada and Union Trust Company. In 2012, it boasted over 9,000 retail branches, 270,000 employees and 70 million customers. With new jobs posted, numbers of employees are increasing all along. Now, Wells Fargo is the fourth largest bank in America by assets and number one by market capitalization.
- Wells Fargo Official Website – wellsfargo.com
- Wells Fargo Checking Packages – wellsfargo.com/checking