A new phone may bring you joy but transfer contacts from your old device to new one could be a trouble. To help you out, the Verizon online transfer contacts tool has solved this problem within a few minutes.
Verizon Helps You to Transfer Your Contacts Instructions
Transfer your contacts online is easy and quick. Before transferring your contacts, you need to make sure whether your current and new phone have installed Back Assistance Plus. If you have a My Verizon account, sign in and go to the Backup Assistant Media Store page (See Reference Links 2) to see if Backup Assistant is available for your device. Please follow the listed instructions to backup your contacts.
- Visit verizonwireless.com/transfercontacts.
- Choose your current device. Click on “Select Device” button. You can search device by entering the key words of your phone in the pop-up menu or filter by brand and model.
- Once you have chosen the device, please hit “OK” button in the lower right corner.
- Choose your new device. Repeat above instructions. Then click on “Next” button on the homepage.
- According to different device, Verizon provides you with the detailed guide on how to back up contacts in your old device to the cloud. Meanwhile, Verizon also offer you instructions on how to restore your contacts to your new phone.
One thing you need to notice: do not activate your new device just yet. In order to successfully transfer your contacts, you must do so before activating your device.
It is very easy and convenient to transfer contacts from your old device to new at verizonwireless.com/transfercontacts. Please refer to the links listed below for help if you need.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless was the first national wireless provider in the United States to build and operate a large-scale 4G LTE network—the most advanced wireless network technology available, with speeds up to 10 times faster than 3G. It launched the nation’s first large-area 4G LTE network in the United States in December 2010, giving customers mobile access to the Internet at speeds up to 10 times faster than before.
- Verizon Wireless Official Site – verizonwireless.com
- Backup Assistant Media Store
- Backup Assistant on Basic Phone Guide