You can use a U.S. Bank Visa Check Card over checks or cash, just swipe your card and enter your PIN. You can easily manage your money, track transactions and balances. and receive cash at any ATM. If you have received your U.S. Bank Visa Check Card, you will have to activate it before using it.
U.S. Bank Visa Check Card Activation Instructions
When you get your U.S. Bank Visa Check Card and PIN (you will receive them in separate mail), the first thing you need to do is to activate your check card.
If you are new U.S. Bank customers, you can go to any U.S. Bank branch with your check card to ask a banker to activate it for you; call toll free at 800-236-3838, make a deposit or withdrawal at a U.S. Bank ATM, or you can:
- Visit usbank.com/online
- Click on “Enroll Today” or “Log In” to enter your Online Banking.
- Select Customer Service Center.
If you are current U.S. Bank customers, you either can call 800-236-3838 to activate your check card or activate online:
- Click here to log in to Online Banking
- Enter your Personal ID
- Select “Customer Service Center”
- Select “Check Card Options”
- Select “Activate Your Check Card”
Visit usbank.com/activate to learn how to activate your check card.
About U.S. Bancorp
U.S. Bancorp is an American diversified financial services holding company headquartered in Cincinnatti, Ohio.U.S. Bancorp offers regional consumer and business banking and wealth management services, national wholesale and trust services and global payments services to over 15.8 million customers.
- U.S. Bank Online Banking – usbank.com/online-banking/internet-banking.html
- U.S. Bank Online Banking FAQ – usbank.com/online-banking/faqs.html
- U.S. Bank Official Site – usbank.com