You know with Square Reader. You can do transactions by swiping your mobile devices such as your smartphone or iPad because your mobile devices could be like credit cards with Square Reader. What is more, Square Reader is free. When you buy Square Reader, you will get redemption amount which could be deposited into your bank account.
Deposit Redemption Amount to Your Bank Account Guide
Have you purchased Square Reader recently? Do not forget to check your Square Reader packaging because you are qualified for Square redemption offer that will be directly deposited in your bank account. $10 for package containing one card reader and $15 for package containing two card readers. One redemption per customer only. Offer valid for purchases in the United States only. Available only to legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older who are actual purchasers of the qualifying product(s).
To redeem the offer,
- Visit squareup.com/redeem. If you already have a Square Account, you can directly sign in by entering your redemption code, email address and password. If you do not have a Square account, you need to enter your redemption code and create an account by typing in your email address, password and verified password.
- Select the country (United States, Canada and Japan)
- Upon completion of the redemption, an email confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at sign-up or on your Square account. Please keep a copy of the email confirmation along with your redemption code for future reference. You can check your account to make sure if the amount is deposited in your bank
More info about the offer is available in Reference Link 2.
Square Register and Square Wallet are the 2 applications and services marketed by Square, which is co-founded by Jack Dorsy, who is co- founder of Twitter. As a merchant service aggregator, Square is a mobile payment company located in San Francisco, California. Currently, Square services are available in United States, Canada and Japan. Customers who use Square on credit card transaction will be charged for 2.75% every time.
- Square Official Website – squareup.com
- Square Notices Page – squareup.com/legal/notices
- Square Reader Online Help Center – squareup.com/help/en-us/article/5067-square-reader
- Square Support Twitter Page –
- Square YouTube Channel –