It is really annoying if you got your mobile stolen or damaged. Without insurance, replacing a lost, stolen, damaged or out-of-warranty malfunctioning device can be costly and inconvenient. However, the good news is that you can file a claim to get a replacement if you enroll in the AT&T Mobile Insurance Program.
AT&T Mobile Insurance Program Overview
Unexpected things do happens though sometimes we try our best to avoid. Imagine what would you do if you got your new mobile phone stolen? Buying a new one is too costly. So you may consider enrolling in a Mobile Insurance Program that will offer you a replacement in such unfortunate cases.
AT&T Mobile Insurance charges &6.99/month per enroll mobile number. The $6.99 monthly premium and a non-refundable deductible, applicable to each approved claim, are added to your AT&T billing statement. You can ask your wireless sales representative or call customer service at 1-866-MOBILITY to enroll in Mobile Insurance when you activate service or upgrade your device. Remember you must enroll within 30 days of activation or device upgrade.
Once your replacement is approved, the replacement device is shipped to you and received in most cases within 1-2 business days. Filing a claim is simple and quick:
- Visit phoneclaim.com/att or call 1-800-801-1101 within 60 days of the date of loss.
- If your device was lost or stolen, contact AT&T Customer Care at 1-866-MOBILITY to temporarily suspend service and prevent unauthorized use.
- If your device is defective or has been damaged, it must be returned using the prepaid shipping label provided with your replacement device.
- Once your claim is approved, the replacement device is shipped overnight and, in most cases, received the next business day.
Before enrolling in the AT&T Mobile Insurance Program, read its program terms (See Reference Links 1).
AT&T is an American multinational telecommunications corporation that operates the nation’s largest 4G network and Wi-Fi network, offers the nation a broad range of wireless voice and data services, and serves millions of enterprise and multinational business corporations on six continents. The AT&T network includes extensive wireless and wired access capabilities, as well as one of the world’s most advanced and powerful IP backbones.
- AT&T Mobile Insurance Program Terms
- AT&T Mobile Insurance Program Deductible Lookup – phoneclaim.com/att/deductible
- AT&T Official Site – att.com