Online transactions are easier, faster and safer than the ones with physical money used. Hence, PayPal, an ace up eBay’s sleeve, is well and widely liked by customers. It empowers you to make payments, transfer money and more seamlessly and securely. All you need to do is registration, activation and verification of your PayPal account.
Activate and Verify Your PayPal Online Account Guide
For security, when firstly utilizing PayPal to make payments or transfer money, you need to get your account activated and verified. The process is simple but necessary and important.
- Visit paypal.com/us/dc-activate and click on the “Sign Up” link in the top of the page. If you are a frequent user, just fill in your email address & password and then skip to step 5 for activation guidance.
- Choose your country and preferred language and then press “Get Started” for personal or business use.
- Upon completion of the registration, you will receive an email with an activation link enclosed.
- Click the link in your email and fill in your password to activate and open your account. If you are a frequent user, log in and open the link marked “Confirm email address” in the right side of the page and follow the instructions to get your account activated.
- Log in to your account to get verified. Open the “get verified” link under the orange “Welcome” title.
- At the new page, enter your banking account information to connect a bank account to your PayPal account. You also can connect other banking accounts but it will be slower than the first connection.
Now, you are accessible to make payments, transfer money and more online through PayPal. Meanwhile, you are qualified to view and update your account information like e-mail address and password, financial information and preferences. If you would like to accept credit card or debit card payments from people without a PayPal account, you can make it through updating your personal account to the Premier one.
Finally, enter paypal.com/us/dc-activate to activate and verify your PayPal, and ready to conduct transactions online. If you have any questions, refer to Reference Link 3 below.
PayPal, a subsidiary of eBay, is a global leading provider of online payment solutions in the United States. Since its establishment in 1998, PayPal has owned over 153 million accounts worldwide today. Apart from the service of online payment, it also offers online money transfers.
- PayPal Official Site – paypal.com
- eBay Official Site – ebay.com
- PayPal Customer Support Official Site – paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/home/