Do you just hate it when you wear the same clothes or shoes as others? And that others are not some stars or famous people. If your belongings are one of a kind, you are more likely to build your own style and stand out. It’s even more exciting if you can design your style. NIKEiD makes it possible to personalize select Nike products. Now you are able to truly own Nike of your own. Just do it now.
Customize NIKEiD Products Instructions
NIKEiD creations are made to order and most arrive within four weeks. NIKEiD is currently only available in the United States, Europe, Japan and China.
You can choose to customize a Nike product marked “Customize It” on Nike website or at nikeid.com. NIKEiD website needs you to choose a language from English, Spanish, French, Germany, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Say you select English, you need to choose your region from the drop-down list from USA, Europe and Asia. Once you land on the product page, you are then free to choose any product you like to customize.
The product page has the latest products from NIKEiD. You can also go to the left navigation or scroll over NIKEiD on the main menu to refine your search.
- Click the product you wish to personalize and hit “Start Customizing” on the left side of the product details. You can also scroll down and start with an inspiration, or click “Start Blank” to remove all pre-selected colors and styles.
- In the customizing editor, choose the base option, colors, materials and other customizable sections using the arrows at the top or radio buttons on the right. Your selections will be reflected in the product image.
- Have a 360° product view of your personalized product or share your design on twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or by mail by clicking on the icons below the product image.
- Click “Start Over” beneath the editor if you wish to remove all your customization.
- Some NIKEiD products allow customers to include a Personalized iD, which is a combination of letters, spaces and numbers, in specific locations. Your iD may be declined due to inappropriate content. You will receive an on-screen notification when that happens.
- Don’t forget to choose gender, size and quantity by clicking on the “Size” button on the left. When you are done, hit “Add To Cart”.
- You can checkout as a Nike member or a guest, or as a PayPal member. If you want, become a Nike member during checkout.
Now wait for your one and only NIKEiD order arriving at your door in approximately 4 weeks after the order is placed. All NIKEiD orders ship via UPS. NIKEiD orders are charged a $12 shipping fee. NIKEiD shipping is free if the order total is $75 or more.
It is suggested that you register with Nike so that you can get
- Free and easy returns on all orders
- Express checkout and order tracking
- Tracking and sharing your Nike + activity
Visit nikeid.com and create your own Nike.
Nike is the world’s leader in athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories. The company’s name was taken from the Greek Nike, a goddess of victory, but Nike was founded by the name of Blue Ribbon Sports. Nike brands also include Converse, Hurley, Jordan and Nike Golf. Nike teamed up with Apple to produce the Nike + product which is used on iPod nano.
- Nike Official Website – nike.com
- NIKEiD Help Page in US – help-en-us.nike.com/app/landing/nikeid
- NIKEiD Product FAQ Page – help-en-us.nike.com/app/landing/products