Survey prize: $80/€60
Survey owner: Lego
Survey website: nielsen.com/lego
Lego Product Feedback Survey Guide
How ‘s your shopping experience at Lego?Lego always take customers’ feedback seriously so that they can make progress in a fast speed. In order to accept better service in the future visit, please share your purchasing experience with Lego through this customer survey:
- Lego Product Feedback Survey Prize
- LEGO products with an approximate value of $80/€60
- Lego Product Feedback Survey Rules
- The Sweepstakes is open to all residents worldwide, but conducted in the US and ruled by US laws.
- Those under the age of majority who wish to participate may have an adult provide responses on their behalf.
- Employees of the LEGO Group of Companies, their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to participate.
- How to Participate in Lego Product Feedback Survey Online
- Visit the website nielsen.com/lego
- Choose the language familiar with you.
- Enter the 4 or 5 digit product code and click “Begin survey”
- Choose which country do you live in
- Fill you gender and your age
- Answer some questions about your shopping products.
- Rate your satisfaction with the product, building and so on.
Lego Product Feedback Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Lego receipt
- Your Lego customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Lego is a popular line of construction toys manufactured by The Lego Group, a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark. The company’s flagship product, Lego, consists of colourful interlocking plastic bricks and an accompanying array of gears, minifigures and various other parts. Lego bricks can be assembled and connected in many ways, to construct such objects as vehicles, buildings, and even working robots. Anything constructed can then be taken apart again, and the pieces used to make other objects.
- Lego Product Feedback Survey link: nielsen.com/lego
- Lego official link: lego.com
- Lego Facebook Page:
- Lego Twitter Page: