NetSpend prepaid debit card is easy to open, activate, manage and use. The card can track your expense and the easy-to-use online budgeting will help you save more money. To manage your account, you need to create an online account and log in.
Manage your NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card Account Instructions
You can make purchase with your NetSpend prepaid debit card at anywhere Debit MasterCard and Visa debit cards are accepted; withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide and pay bills, rent and other necessities. Once the card has been mailed to you, you need to activate it before using it. Please visit the website in Reference Links 2 to activate your card. If you want to manage your card or check balance, please follow the instructions listed below.
- Visit netspend.com/login.
- If you already have an account, you can login directly by entering your user name and password.
- Please click on the “Open a New Account” link on the right side if you do not have an account yet.
- Fill in your personal information including your name, address, Apt number, Zip code, email address and phone number.
- Follow the prompts to create an account. After opening an account, you can log in.
- You are allowed to see your balance, your deposits and transaction history.
- Other methods to check your balance: sign up for Anytime Alerts to receive a text message, or call toll-free number 1-866-387-7636 or make the inquiry at a participating ATM located in the U.S.
Manage your NetSpend prepaid debit card account at netspend.com/login. If you have any questions, please refer to FAQs in Reference Links 3 to for help.
NetSpend Corporation is a leading provider of reloadable prepaid debit cards and related financial services to underbanked consumers in the United States. NetSpend serves the estimated 60 million underbanked consumers who do not have a traditional bank account or who rely on alternative financial services. Its mission is to provide products and services that empower consumers with the convenience, security and freedom to be self-banked. Since 1999, NetSpend’s products have enabled more than 7 million consumers to make purchases, pay bills and manage their money without the need for a checking account or credit history.
- NetSpend Official Site – netspend.com
- Activate NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card – netspend.com/activate
- NetSpend FAQs – netspend.com/help/frequently_asked_questions.shtml
- Use NetSpend on iPhone, Android, Mobile Site