MI Bridges provides cash, child development, food, medical assistance and state emergency relief to Michigan Residents. Now you can apply for benefits from MI Bridges online only by typing within a few minutes. The step-by-step guide below will help you to create your own account and to apply for benefits.
Get Benefits from MI Bridges Instructions
The MI Bridges homepage supports English, Spanish and Arabic, offering you the portal to log in to your MI Bridges account by entering your User ID and Password. If you do not currently have an active or pending food assistance case, please click on “Apply for Benefits” to create a new account; if you have an active or pending case, click on “View My Case” button and follow the instructions. Applying for benefits at MI Bridges is very convenient and safe.
The Guide to Apply for Benefits at MI Bridges
- Click on “Apply for Benefits” button to begin.
- Hit “Start a new application for Food Assistance, Medical Assistance, Cash Assistance, Child Development & Care, and/or State Emergency Relief…” and click on “Next” to continue.
- Before you get started on your application, you need to create a secure account which only takes you just a few minutes. Click on the “Create an account” option below to begin.
- Enter your full name; create a user ID and password; choose secret questions and answers in case you forget your password. Click on “Create an Account” button to continue.
- To start working on your application, you will need to log in using your new user ID and password. Click on the link on the screen to log in.
- You are taken to the instruction page, after you have read all these requirements, hit “Next” to start.
- By following the instructions, you can complete the application form and then submit.
michigan.gov/mibridges is the right place for you to apply benefits. If you get into any trouble in the process of creating your account, please visit FAQs to get help.
About MI Bridges
MI Bridges, which is also known as Michigan Bridge Program, is one of the governmental programs for people to access Food Assistance, Medical Assistance, Cash Assistance, State Emergency Relief, Child Development and Care. It is committed to promote the life of common people. All qualified candidates are allowed to apply for the program to get help and benefits.
- Michigan.gov Home – michigan.gov
- DHS Home – michigan.gov/dhs
- Michigan Benefits Access – mibenefitsaccess.org/partners