Sales training is an indispensable part in business life nowadays. It is a most effective way for employees to equip with sales skills and gain strong competitive edge. In the current complicated sales field, competitive market and product strategies must be integrated into training program to achieve success. Under fierce competition in business, Hyundai promotes its Sales Training program with its easy login access and comprehensive training resources.
Hyundai Sales Training Login Instructions
Hyundai Sales Training courses are integrated with Star Certification testing to provide users with a lot of information and training. For different users, you may have different procedures to log in to Hyundai Sales Training program.
- If you haven’t got a Star login for Hyundai Sales Training program, you need to enroll first. Click the “enroll” button at the upper side of Hyundai Sales Training website and choose training and communication events you’d like to enroll, such as Workshops, Hyundai Live or In-Dealership Events. And you need to .
- If you have already owned a Star login for Hyundai Sales Training program, that’s to say, you have already created a login profile for certification period, you can continue to use your existing login. Log in with your e-mail or user name and your password. “” and “” are useful to find back your login.
- If you have altered Hyundai dealerships, you need to login and opt User Profile which is on the left menu in order to renew your dealership and dealer code.
- As for new salespeople to sign up, you have to wait for a minimum of 48 hours from the time your dealership registers you to Hyundai so that you can access your information to get to the Star Certification system. Otherwise, you will not be recognized by the system.
To log in successfully, you need to have browsers and Adobe Flash Player that meet Website Software Requirements.
On Hyundai Sales Training page, you can get a lot of beneficial resources such as eCommerce Resources, e-Learning and so on. Besides, you can get star product information which includes online-testing. You can also move to site tutorial for vivid learning and FAQs for reference. If you have questions, you can contact Hyundai support team by filling in a form about your problem and then submit it. Or, you can contact Star Certification and Hyundai Priority Experience support team via phone.
- Phone number: 1-866-8.28-3811
- Hours of operation: M-F 8:30am – 8pm EST
Ready to get Hyundai Sales Training? Go and visit hstarsandy.com.
About Hyundai Motor America
Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, Hyundai Motor America was founded in 1985, the subsidy of Hyundai Motor Co. of Korea, which produces over half of the cars Hyundai sells in the United States owing to its excellent design in California, optimized engineering in Michigan and advanced manufacturing facilities in Alabama. The major products Hyundai Motor America focuses on are Elantra and Sonata passenger car models. Moreover, it has specialties in Manufacturing, Automotive, Sales and Franchise.
- Hyundai Worldwide – worldwide.hyundai.com/WW/Worldwide
- Hyundai Motor America on Linkedin –
- Hyundai Motor America on Bloomberg Businessweek – investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp
- Hyundai Motor America Feedback Page –
- Hyundai Company on Facebook –
- Hyundai Motor Company on YouTube –
- Hyundai Motor America website – hyundaiusa.com