It would be great if you could see patient satisfaction of the doctor before going to the hospital. It would be even better if you can make appointment with the doctor online. Healthgrades provides customers with detailed information about doctors, dentists and hospitals to help you make decision.
Find a Doctor Through Healthgrades Instructions
Healthgrades provides services to customers allowing them to search for information about doctors, dentists and hospitals quickly. Only a few steps can you get the information you want to know.
- Visit healthgrades.com.
- Choose whether you want to find a doctor or a dentist or a hospital.
- Take finding a doctor as an example. Enter the name or specially of the doctor, and if you do not know, you can only enter the Zip code into the required field.
- The website will help you find all doctors near the Zip code you just provided. All doctors profiles are shown on the screen with experience, the number of locations and more.
- Browse the list and find the doctor you want to see. Click on the doctor’s name and you can find detailed information including background, hospital quality, patient satisfaction.
- If you are satisfied with the doctor, hit “Appointment & Offices” button and you will know his location and phone number. Before making an appointment, you’d better watch the video of 7 tips to prepare for your appointment.
Visit healthgrades.com to find a doctor for you if you need and you can also leave your feedback.
Healthgrades, founded in 1998, is the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals. The Healthgrades website provides rating and cost information for 5,000 hospitals and 16,000 nursing homes. Today, more than 225 million visitors use the Healthgrades website to find, evaluate, compare, select, connect and communicate with physicians and hospitals that best meet their treatment needs.
- Healthgrades on Facebook –
- Healthgrades on Twitter –