As the worldwide leading brand, Foot Locker provide the most popular style of sneakers as well as apparels for its customers. If you want to get the latest limited edition, you’d better find it in Foot Locker. To help Foot Locker do better in the future, you are invited to share your comments through this customer satisfaction survey. Tell it your opinions and receive better service from now on!
Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- A coupon for you to get 10% off your next purchase
Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
- Visit the survey link footlockersurvey.eu.
- Select your language among the languages listed on your screen and then click on “NEXT” to proceed.
- Enter the five digit store number located on your receipt and click on “NEXT”.
- Fill in the transaction number located on your receipt.
- Select the date and time of your recent visit.
- Answer the following question based on your experience there.
- At the end of the survey, a validation code will be listed on your screen. Write it down on your receipt and don’t forget to bring it with you next time you visit Foot Locker.
About Foot Locker
Foot Locker is a leading global athletic footwear and apparel retailer. Foot Locker offers products for a wide variety of activities including basketball, running, and training. Its 1,911 stores are located in 21 countries including 1,171 in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Guam, 129 in Canada, 518 in Europe, and a combined 93 in Australia and New Zealand. The domestic stores have an average of 2,400 selling square feet and the international stores have an average of 1,500 selling square feet.
- Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey Link – footlockersurvey.eu
- Official Site of Foot Locker – footlocker.com