Fingurehut makes your purchase more affordable by providing credit options and low monthly payments as low as $5.99 per month. Fingurehut online shopping is also available now with over 30,000 products, just follow the instructions and start your Fingurhut journey!
Your Shopping Is More Affordable at Fingerhut Instructions
To pay your monthly payments at Fingerhut, you must have a Fingerhut credit card. There are two types of Fingerhut accounts, Fingerhut FreshStart Credit Account and Fingerhut Credit Account. All these two accounts have no over-limit charges, no annual fee, no application fee.
Fingerhut FreshStart Credit Account helps build your credit history if you have no credit history or damaged credit, you can make make one purchase and pay it off (on time and in full).
Fingerhut Credit Account is good for people who have fair to good credit. It is an on-going credit account that allows you to shop as much as you like, up to your credit limit.
It is easy to apply for a Fingerhut Credit card:
- Visit fingerhut.com
- Click Apply for Credit link, you will be directed to a new page, then click Apply now button
- Enter your email address, and choose if you are an existing Fingerhut customer or a new Fingerhut customer.
- If you are an existing Fingerhut customer, just enter your password, if you are a new Fingerhut customer, answer the question if you received a Customer Number via email or mail.
- Click Continue button.
- Enter your personal information and read and understand eStatement Terms & Conditions
- Click Submit Application button.
You can also order a Fingerhut catalog to shop at home:
- Visit fingerhut.com
Scroll down to the bottom, and click on Request A Catalog, you will be directed to a new page, then click on Order A Fingerhut Catalog.
- Click on Add to Cart and Begin Checkout.
Founded in in 1948 by William Fingerhut and his brother Manny, Fingerhut is an American catalog retailer and an online retailer that sells clothing, jewelery, electronics and other household goods. It offers monthly payments to its customers.
- Fingerhut Customer Service Center – fingerhut.com/custserv/customerservice.jsp
- Fingerhut Apply For A Credit Card – fingerhut.com/content.jsp?pageName=LearnMore
- Fingerhut Request A Catalog – fingerhut.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=RequestCatalog