For both businessmen and leisure trippers, baggage is a stronghold of necessities but, meanwhile, a burden possibly causing inconvenience as well as trouble during a trip. However, if you choose Delta to fly, your luggage is no more an issue because you can easily handle it before, during and after your travel with the help of Delta Baggage Online Support Center.
Easily Handle Baggage With Delta Before, During & After Your Trip Tips
Delta Baggage Online Support Center is a useful platform intended to help customers travel light and happily without concerning about baggage. Here, you are able to access vast travelling instructions and tips before, during and after your trip. Refer to the following tips to make sure your trip is well organized with Delta.
- Before Your Trip.
- The fees for your first and second checked baggage vary according to your flight destination.
- Your luggage needs to weigh 50 pounds (23kg) or less and can’t exceed 62 inches (157cm).
- The special items like fragile, bulky, cabin-seat baggage or media baggage and so on have extra requirements and limitations. Certain items regarded hazardous are prohibited from all Delta flights.
- If you would like to take a pet with you, your furry friend needs to have a health certificate and standard kennel.
- During Your Trip.
- During the trip, you can track your checked baggage with the Bag Tag Number you received at the time of baggage check-in to make sure its security. If it is delayed, trace its status with your File Reference Number found on the Property Irregularity Report offered by the representative when you reported your delayed baggage. Head for Reference Link 4 below to make it.
- After Your Trip.
- If your items are damaged or lost, call 1-800-325-8224. If the toll-free number is not accessible, try 1-404-209-3043 to report your damaged or missing property within 24 hours for domestic travel and 7 days for international one.
If you have any questions or problems, view the Baggage FAQ via Reference Link 2 below or head for the Delta Support Center at Reference Link 3.
Delta is a leading airline in the United States, serving six continents with both domestic and international networks. Founded in 1924, it now operates more than 5,000 flights each day. As one of the four founding members of the SkyTeam airline alliance, Delta has been committed to advancing global diversity, improving global wellness as well as environment and promoting arts & culture.
- Delta Official Site – delta.com
- Delta Baggage FAQ
- Delta Support Center
- Delta Baggage Tracking – delta.com/baggage/BaggageTrackStatus.action