Eating and playing with Cracker Jack at the same time! Coinciding with 120th birthday celebration of the brand, Frito-Lay launched a mobile gaming app with Cracker Jack’s packaging used as a digital prize for repaying its broad customers. The traditional Cracker Jack prize – “the prize inside”, boasts a long history and the new electric one through the online game delivers the same fun and excitement, enabling you to recall the nostalgic characteristics of Cracker Jack.
Cracker Jack Mobile Games Instructions
The Cracker Jack mobile app includes two games – Cracker Jack Ball and Cracker Jack at Bat. When playing Cracker Jack Ball, players are challenged to push a ball through an obstacle course to land into different holes. The content in the game is branded with Cracker Jack’s logo. The latter one requires users to swing at baseballs in a stadium with the goal of hitting a home run. Similarly, the stadium includes the Cracker Jack logo. The game app is available on both Android and iPhone.
- If you are the user of Android devices, enter the homepage and click the “Google play” button. One thing to note is that you need to have a Google play app in your mobile and bind at least one account with the application before downloading the game app. The account is your valid email address.Then hit “Install” button to finish the downloading. Besides, you may click “Add to Wishlist” tab to express your affections.
- If you are the user of iPhone devices, just click “App Store” button in the homepage and download it through iTunes from your mobile phones.
The first level of each game is free to play. Should you like to crack open other levels, you need to enter the codes which can be found inside boxes of Cracker Jack products. Have a go at this easy-to-play game by downloading the app at crackerjackapp.com.
Frito-Lay, founded in 1932, is a snack food company in North America and a subsidiary of Pepsi-Cola Corporation. It mainly manufactures, markets and sells corn chips, potato chips and other snack foods, boasting numerous famous brands such as Cracker Jack, Cheetos and Doritos etc. Now, the enterprise owns over 45,000 employees in the United States and Canada.
- Frito-Lay Official Website – fritolay.com
- Frito-Lay on Facebook –
- Frito-Lay on Twitter -
- Frito-Lay on YouTube – youtube.com/officialfritolay
- Frito-Lay on Wikipedia – en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frito-Lay