When you buy home Cox services and equipment, the first thing for you to do is activate them online for use. Prior to the activation, your account verification is a necessity. The whole process is easy and convenient, so get ready your order number and take a few minutes to finish it.
Cox Services & Equipment Online Activation Tips
- Upon completion of your activation, your Cox Advanced TV services will be available within 30 minutes and Internet & Telephone ones can be accessible immediately.
- When your Cox services as well as equipment are ready for use, the billing will start.
Cox Services & Equipment Online Activation Detailed Instructions
Activating your services or devices online for use is simple and quick. You can easily make it by firstly verifying your account.
- Pay a visit to cox.com/activate and choose your location in the drop-down menu.
- Enter your order number found on your Self Installation Instruction Sheet or Order Confirmation Email in the required box and click the button marked “Next”.
- Without an order number at hand, open the “Click Here” link to continue. At the new page, provide your location, last name on your Account/Cox Service Bill, telephone number associated with your account and last 4 SSN or Cox PIN for security purposes to verify your account.
- If you are eligible, follow the instructions to finish your activation.
If you have any questions or problems, head for the Cox Support Center via Reference Link 1 below or directly call the customer service rep at 1-888-556-1193.
Cox is a leading cable television provider in the United States, mainly offering cable television, telecommunications and wireless services. Founded in 1962, it now boasts over 6.2 million customers. It is well-known for its excellent customer care.
- Cox Support Center – ww2.cox.com/residential/support.cox
- Cox Official Site – ww2.cox.com