You don’t need a Comcast technician to install Xfinity services for you because with Self Installation Kit (SIK), you can achieve self-install. You have the user guide, all equipment needed for installation and a good brain, so why spending your hard earned money on something you already have. Give yourself a shot and prove it right.
Xfinity Activation Instructions
After you ordered Self Installation Kit, you must set up, connect and activate your services. Your Xfinity User Guide should be included in your SIK. You can also get a electronic user guide from Xfinity Support Center. Activation is the final process of self-install. It may take up to 30 minutes. This process also helps you restore your service.
- Go to comcast.com/activate. Sign in if you have a User ID.
- Enter your account number which can be found on your Activation Card or receipt in your Self Install Kit, or on your bill.
- Enter your 10-digit telephone number that Comcast has on file for your account.
- Click “Next” to begin activating your services.
For Xfinity Internet customers, you will automatically be connected to Xfinity activation web page once you connect and power on your modem.
If you prefer, call the toll-free number 1-855-652-3446 for telephone activation.
Click on the appropriate Reference Links if you run into trouble during activation. Leave your comments below if you prefer to hear about troubleshooting solutions from other users or to share your Xfinity experience.
Comcast is the largest cable operator, a home Internet service provider, and the third largest home telephone service provider in the United States, as well as home security service. Its customers spread across 40 states and the District of Columbia. Xfinity is the Comcast’s brand of TV, Internet, voice and home management, all working together.
- Comcast Homepage – comcast.com
- Xfinity Homepage – xfinity.comcast.net
- Xfinity Support Center – customer.comcast.com/help-and-support
- Xfinity Contact Page –