Unlike previous years, the Credit Card issuers has upped the ante, offering customers more lucrative Reward Credit Cards with more attractive low rates. The Citi ThankYou card is a typical example with 0% Annual Fee and 0% Intro APR for 15 months. By utilizing it, you can access countless gift cards, travel rewards, cash and more.
Citi ThankYou Card Thanks You With More Rewards Instructions
Citi ThankYou Card is a reward credit card that deserve your time and trust. It boasts no annual fee and APR on Balance Transfer and Purchase for 15 months, which will change from 2.99% to 22.99% in terms of your creditworthiness afterwards. The transfer fee is $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer. Meanwhile, you may fast earn points with no expiration & limit and then redeem them to get coveted rewards.
The following steps guide you to get a Citi ThankYou card, make it available, gain points and obtain rewards.
- Enter citi.com/applynowthankyoucard to apply for a Citi ThankYou card. Input your invitation code found at the bottom of your offer letter, last name as well as zip code.
- Press the button marked “PROCEED TO APPLICATION” to proceed.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to finish the application process.
Tips of Redeeming ThankYour Card Points
To redeem points, you need to visit the ThankYou Rewards Center at thankyou.com to register an online account and log in.
- Hit “Sign On” button at the top right corner of the homepage and you have two ways to sign up and sign in. If you are a new user, click on any link under the orange “LOG ON” button to register.
- Gain points. You may get 2 points per dollar spent on purchases at restaurants and participating entertainment merchants, and 1 point per dollar for other purchases with your Citi ThankYou Card.
- Redeem points for diversified rewards. At the ThankYou Rewards Center, you will get a full picture of the rewards including products and services. Each prize requires a certain number of points.
Reward credit cards largely benefit you but please bear in mind that you need to use them with caution. If you carry balances or don’t know how to manage your card, you are not recommended to use it until you have the ability to pay the balance off each month and learn how to use.
If you are ready, just enter citi.com/applynowthankyoucard to get your card and thankyou.com to open an online account right now because your rewards are waiting.
Citigroup is a global financial services enterprise in America, which is formed from a merger by combining the Citicorp and Travelers Group. With a history of over 200 years and numerous branches worldwide, Citigroup offers a wide range of financial products and services comprising consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management to diverse customer groups such as individuals, corporations, governments and institutions.
- Citi Official Site – citigroup.com
- Citi ThankYou Rewards Center Official Site – thankyou.com
- Citi Easy Deals Rewards Instructions