Life without saving is like driving without steering wheel since we never know to where life will lead us. For those who have a solid saving will go through tough times at more ease while those who haven’t, most commonly, taste more bitterness. Do you have a saving plan? If you don’t, set a goal and begin saving from now on! Save your money in Capital One 360 savings account and enjoy the benefits of the increment of your savings at a variable 0.75% Annual Percentage Yield, 5 times higher than the money market.
How Much You Can Save
Let’s do a math, if you start saving with $1,000 today, and set aside as little as $25 a week, after 5 years, you will have $7,500. That doesn’t even include any interest yielded! You don’t have to save $25 as a routine every week, you can save as little as you like. With a variable 0.75% Annual Percentage Yield (effective 9/11/2013), Capital One 360 savings account helps you reach your savings goals easier and faster.
How to Save Automatically with Capital One Saving Account
You can set an Automatic Savings Plan in Capital One 360 savings account to automatically transfers your desired amount from your linked account. So you don’t need to worry about forgetting the saving matter. You can change, stop, or start your plan at any time as you’d like.
Capital One 360 Savings Max Your Savings Guide
Opening a 360 Savings account is easy, all process can be done online. You can go directly to open a 360 Savings account by clicking the link in the Reference Links.
- Visit 360 Savings account page and click on ‘Open Now’ button
- For new customers to Capital One 360,read the information, if you have no problem with it, click on ‘Continue’ button. Any problem, you can call Associate at 1-800-464-3473
- Select the type of your account from Single, Joint with an Existing Customer and Joint with a New Customer
- Enter your personal information and follow the instructions
It is fantastic when your savings start accruing interest. Your interest starts accruing on your deposit the next business day after being processed. What makes 360 Savings exciting is that your interest accrues daily, is compounded monthly, and is credited to your account at the end of the month. Remember someone eminent once said that compound interest is the most powerful invention of human kind?
Find more exciting services provided by Capital One at capitalone.com
About Capital One
The Capital One Financial Corporation is a U.S.-based bank holding company specializing in credit cards, home loans, auto loans, banking and savings products.
- Capital One 360 Savings Account Openning – home.capitalone360.com/online-savings-account
- Detailed Information about Capital One 360 Savings Account – home.capitalone360.com/more-info-savings