Providing better sound to customers is just the beginning for Bose. People in Bose cares more than high quality sound. They are passionate about engineering, developing, researching, marketing and everything related to customers. If you want to hear more, you can explore by yourself.
How to Register Your Bose Products
If you have purchased Bose product, Bose will invite you to register your product online. By registering, you are able to receive any applicable software or product updates for years of continued enjoyment. Please follow the steps below to finish the registration process.
- Visit .
- Choose the product you’d like to register.
- Select specific product from the given list.
- Please fill in the form including Bose product serial number and personal information such as your full name, address, Zip code, hone number and more. Bose product serial number is a 17-character letter-number combination located on the back or bottom of the product or product component. If you can not find it, please hit “What’s this?” link for help.
- Once you have finished, please hit “REGISTER MY PRODUCT” button.
The Bose online support center may help you when you get into trouble in the process of registering your product.
Founded in 1964, Bose is an American company, specializing in audio equipment. It mainly sells loudspeakers, headphones, audio equipment, car audio and professional audio. Bose has a reputation for being particularly protective of its patents, trademarks and brand.
- Bose Official Site – bose.com
- Bose Online Support Center – bose.com/controller?url=/customer_service/index.jsp