Saving for retirement is not the only financial concern you should deal during your working years. Beside the consideration of retirement, you have bills to pay, home to support, children to raise and many unexpected situations to manage. Merrill Lynch Wealth Management provides you plenty of useful information and tips on controlling your money so that you can make an ideal financial plan.
Get Financial Advice from Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Instructions
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management allows you to create a beneficial online user ID so that you can manage your money more effectively. There are also many useful articles which aim to help you make a good financial preparation for your future, no matter for yourself or for your children.
Enter your User ID and password into the box on the left side directly if you already have a User ID. Or, you can create one.
- Click on the “Create User ID” button on the left side of the homepage.
- Provide your social security account/number. When you are done, click on “Continue”.
- Answer questions on the screen and take care to the required format.
- Choose a User ID and a password. Select a hit question and type the answer. You will need to remember your hint question and hit answer to reset your password in the future. Click on “Submit” button to continue.
- Click on “Continue” to log into your account
There is a video demo on the homepage which helps you to finish creating your User ID in case you get into any trouble.
Merrill Lynch Education Center
Put your cursor on the “Education Center” in this section, you will see many useful articles classified by different stages of your life, including starting early, asset accumulation, balancing goals, catching up and nearly retirement. You can click on the article you are interested in and get inspired.
- By clicking on the “Education Center” button on the navigation bar, you will learn more useful suggestions and information about how to get preparation before children going to college.
- “Featured Articles” provides you with the methods of getting a grip on your finances, keeping your credit scores, investing wisely for your future and much more.
benefits.ml.com is the right place for you if you are seeking for financial advice.
About Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
Merrill Lynch is a subsidiary of Bank of America providing wealth management with headquarter in New York City. As one of the largest brokerage firms in the U.S., Merrill Lynch believes that it is important to “retain existing talent” and “attract new talent”. So it makes many measures to keep workers loyal, boost morale and reduce employee turnover rate.
- Merrill Lynch Official Site – ml.com
- Merrill Lynch on Facebook –
- Merrill Lynch on Twitter –
- Merrill Lynch on YouTube –