If you are vexed about how to unlock your mobile devices, here is the solution for you. Read on to find out and get ready the related information to get started.
Something Your Need to Know Before Unlocking
- You can’t unlock devices from other carriers there.
- To unlock your device which is designed for use on AT&T NET WORK, has been paid for in full or reported lost or stolen, you need to be a current or a former AT&T customer with the phone number or account number for the account.
- For unlocking, your postpaid phone and tablet account needs to be active for at least 60 days and your prepaid/GoPhone needs to be active for at least 6 months.
- Business customers can unlock by calling 800-331-0500.
- Current customers are limited to 5 unlocks per account per year and 5 unlocks per former account are for former customers.
How to Unlock Your AT&T Mobile Devices With Ease Online
- Visit att.com/deviceunlock to get started.
- Read the requirements carefully and accept them by ticking the box and hitting the “Agree” button.
- Complete the AT&T online unlock request form with your wireless number, IMEI number, full name, email address, last four numbers of SSN and AT&T account passcode.
- Click “Submit”, and AT&T will take your form form there.
AT&T is the largest provider of fixed-line telephone service and mobile phone service in the United States. Its predecessor is American Telephone & Telegraph which is a telecommunications corporation. AT&T was founded on October 5th, 1983.
- AT&T homepage – att.com
- AT&T Yahoo! page – att.my.yahoo.com