AT&T provides customers the fabulous 3G service with its 3G MicroCell. The increased signal strength, secure devices, simple online management of device settings and free monthly fee will make your online experience more convenient and fantastic.
AT&T 3G MicroCell Order Status Checking Guide
After submitting an order of AT&T 3G MicroCell including Wireless, U-Verse and Internet & Home Phone, you can check your recent order online with your order information applied; otherwise, you can log in with your User ID and password required. If your order cannot be found, it may be delayed. You can chat live with the representatives or call the telephone on your email confirmation.
How to check your Wireless and U-verse order status online:
- Visit att.com/3gmicrocell/activate.
- Select your recent order among Wireless, U-verse and Phone & Internet.
- Enter the order number, zip code and passphrase, and click on “Check Order Status”.
- You can also enter your User ID and password, and click on “Log in”.
How to check your Internet & Home Phone Order Status online:
- Visit the Reference Link 2.
- Enter your AT&T Telephone number or Internet Account, your zip code, and the passphrase, and then click on “Check Order Status”.
- You can also log in with your User ID and password to check the status.
AT&T is an American multinational telecommunications corporation headquartered in Whitacre Tower, Dallas, Texas. It is the largest provider of mobile telephony and largest fixed telephony provider in the United States, and is also a provider of broadband subscription television services.
- AT&T 3G MicroCell Wireless and U-verse Order Status Check – att.com/3gmicrocell/activate
- AT&T 3G MicroCell Internet & Home Phone Order Status Check – att.com/eos/unauth
- Order Status Help Page – att.com/shop/help
- Order Status FAQs – att.com/shop/order-status-FAQs