Have trouble reading photo or video messaging with your mobile phone? You can view all multimedia messages online through Vodafone Get My Photo site without updating to a new smartphone. It’s free to use, and you won’t pay a penny to send a reply either.
Vodafone Get My Photo Instructions
Vodafone Get My Photo service allows you to view multimedia messages that have been sent to you. By using the services, you can replay these messages or forward to someone else. To view these message,
- Go to the Get my photo login page.
- Enter your mobile phone number and password. If you have lost it, please click on “click here to retrieve current password” link and fill in your mobile phone details and submit the request. You will receive your password details in a text notification delivered to your phone.
- After filling in your mobile phone number and password, click on “Login” button to continue.
- You can view your multimedia messages that have been sent to you in your account.
Please remember that your picture message can stay in your private inbox for only 30 days. After 30 days your picture message will be deleted permanently. If you have not saved it elsewhere you will have lost the message and its contents.
When you want to reply or forward a message you can attach new text/picture/sound/video to your messages as long as the size of the new file is no more than 295KB. For more information about the service, you can refer to FAQs.
vodafone.co.uk/getmyphoto can help you to view your multimedia message easily. Visit it to check your pictures and videsos right now.
Vodafone made the UK’s first mobile call at a few minutes past midnight on 1 January 1985. Within fifteen years, the network was the largest company in Europe and the largest of its kind anywhere in the world. By the turn of the century, almost every second UK citizen had a mobile – and a third of them were connected to Vodafone. Above all, it’s one of growth and the ability to deliver the tremendous benefits of mobile communications, not just in the UK but worldwide.
- Vodafone FAQ Page – getmyphoto.vodafone.co.uk/mcp-vfg-prd_uk
- Vodafone UK Homepage – vodafone.co.uk
- Vodafone UK on Facebook –
- Vodafone UK on Twitter –